Monday, April 7, 2014

Lately

I wish I could say I have some grand excuse for not putting these up. But I don't. No great intros, either, just pics and captions so you don't forget what they look like! So, here's some pics from the very specific time frame of "lately." :o)

SarahMae was a sickie with a stomach bug. Eventually, we all got it. Boo! 


Painting, wearing some of my (very old) tshirts.



Playing outside. We had a rash of beautiful days there for awhile!

Frozen. We pre-ordered it and it arrived on the release date at our house. It has ruled our home ever since. "Let it gooooo!"

Another play day. It's tough work being two. :o)

Shiloh and SarahMae do this sometimes, each of them on either side of the chair. It's cute. 

At Suson Park. It was also lovely that day. 


Shiloh finished her puzzle of Europe all on her own without looking at the picture! We've been working on Europe this year and I found these puzzles where the pieces are the actual shapes of the countries. We love them and want to get them all eventually. 

Our co-op was cancelled one day and we didn't have any plans, so Shiloh wanted to go to the History Museum. We had fun! She likes to take a notebook and write things down she finds interesting,

Dressing up for reading? Cute, though!


And goofy. :o)

Another nice day. We've started going for walks every day before lunch, SarahMae likes pushing her baby in the stroller!

Shiloh wanted to show off a new outfit, specifically her new shirt and shoes. She looks SO thin here, though! I promise, she eats a TON and is always hungry! Rick and I always joke that she eats more than both of us put together. I guess she just burns it all off!

SarahMae waiting in the van with me while Shiloh was in ballet. She looks so cute with her legs crossed like that! 


And more random cuteness, showing off a picture she drew this morning. 

That's all for us! Hopefully, I'll be better about this in the future. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment