Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dandelions, Hikes, Queen Esther, and more!

Dandelions! Or, rather, dandelion "fuzz." The girls seem obsessed this year, I'm finding the little white things all over, I think Rick went to work one day with some in his hair!


Trying on Shiloh's clothes. Wants to be just like her big sister. :o)

A Troop Hike with American Heritage Girls. Shiloh insisted on wearing Rick's old hat, her "adventure" hat, and she took a walking stick that he whittled for her last year sometime. 



They had a playground. :o)

I'm taking over as our Troop Coordinator next year, leading a Troop of 60+ girls. I'm excited, and I think Shiloh thinks it's neat that her mom will be "in charge." :o) We love AHG!

Daddy/Daughter date. I think Shiloh wore this same outfit in another set of their date photos. They went out to eat, walked around the mall, and saw the movie "Bears" that's out right now. Shiloh told Rick that even when she's married, she'll expect Daddy/Daughter dates "at least once a month." Cute!





Randomness. All sorts of randomness. :o)


Waiting in a doctor's office. We loaded the new Disney Fairies Pirate Fairy movie on Shiloh's Kindle and they were entranced. 


Shiloh's spring swim classes. We have her take these every spring, and SarahMae will, too, when she's old enough. One of her best friends, Katelyn, is taking it with her this year, so she's extra excited. :o)

Every morning. The girls get up way too early, turn on the TV, grab a piece of fruit, and share a chair while they watch something on Netflix. It's pretty cute. :o)

Shiloh's last day of recorder class at our homeschool co-op. They performed a little concert for us and did pretty well!

Waiting on Shiloh all the time, a girl's gotta keep herself entertained. But not with anything in the big bag of toys that Mom brought for you -- you'll need her phone. ;o)

It happened that Rick was with us that day. :o)


Aaahhh!! They. Are. Lovely!!

We went to lunch one day with Shiloh and her other "BFFAE," "Best Friends Forever And Ever," Gracie. 

Shiloh and Gracie again, later that night, at choir rehearsal. Shiloh auditioned for, and got, the part of Queen Esther! Although the stage isn't new to her, having speaking parts is, and she has quite a few! She was nervous at first, but is doing great! 




That's all for now! Having this app on my phone makes it easier to make posts, so hopefully, I'll be doing this more often. Hope you all are doing well. :o)

UPDATE: Shiloh PASSED her Memory Masters test!!! And she did awesome on her part as Esther in the musical! Videos to come, as well as a separate Memory Masters post. Now, we just focus on the Cinderella ballet this weekend, and most of the big end-of-the-year things are done! 

B/c we were all so excited, I forgot to take a picture at the campus, but here's Shiloh right after we got home from Memory Masters, saying "I did it!!!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment