She's three years old! How did that happen so fast?! Before I jump in with pictures, I started a birthday questionnaire this year with her. I know I've seen lots of people do this, but I always forget, so I think I'm going to start it this year with both girls. It's in her own words, so it's pretty funny and sweet, too. :o)
- What is your favorite color? Pink. And blue, black brown.
- What is your favorite book? Where's My Teddy? ('Oh, no!' said Eddie. 'I'm scared already! I want my bed, I want my teddy!!' -- we don't know this book by heart or anything...)
- What is your favorite TV show? Colors. (Baby Einstein's Color World on Netflix)
- What is your favorite movie? Cedarmont Kids Christmas. (She didn't actually say this, I inferred. Her actual response was to start dancing around the living room singing "Away in a Manger."
- What is your favorite baby doll? Tweet Tweet. Bee, too. (Yes, she has dolls named Tweet and Bee. At least she named them herself!)
- What is your favorite food? Taco salad and eggs with cheese on it.
- What is your favorite thing about Daddy? Sings me songs and reads me books.
- What is your favorite thing about Shiloh? Plays with me and show me how to dance ballet.
- What is your favorite thing about Mommy? Cuddles with me when I have a nightmare and says "I love you." (Aww!)
- What do you think is scary? Storms and trucks. And bugs.
- What do you want to be like when you grow up? Be big like Mommy and have brown hair.
- What is your favorite thing to do at home? Dance around and play ponies.
- What is your favorite thing to do outside? Twist on the swings.
- Where do you like to go? The park, see my friends swing. Oh! Trader Joe's!! Trader Joe's and push the cart! I LOVE pushing the cart!! ....Shiloh's ballet, too.
- What is your favorite animal? Butterflies.
- What is your favorite song? King of the Jungle (Hoo-Hoo!)
- What do you want to say? I want to dance with butterflies with my swim boot (suit) on in the water.
- What is SarahMae good at? Dancing!!! (and proceeds to dance for the next ten minutes, humming as she goes.)
Also, some of her favorite sayings this past year:
- Wishus = Delicious
- Swim boot = Swimsuit
- Mucus = Music
- Magics class = Gymnastics class
- What the heck?!?! -- she gets this from Shiloh!
- Okay, bye.... -- imagine this from "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?" from the movie "Frozen," said in a sad toddler voice. She responds with this often when told she isn't allowed to do something.
- Riddie = Really. She says this when trying to be serious, but it's difficult to actually take her seriously when she says this.
- Wibby bit = Little bit. As in, "Mommy, cuddle me wibby bit?? Pweease?!"
Okay, on the pictures!
First, the yummiest ice cream EVER.
On the Ferris Wheel! She didn't freak out like I thought she would!
She could have stayed here all day, just running into the random fountain bursts.
This was on one of those spin-yourself rides. She totally loved it, and kept saying "faster! faster!"
We would have gone to the water park, but there had been lightning a couple of hours before, so it was closed. Boo! We all had lots of fun, though. :o)
Birthday morning!!
Helping to open presents from Nana and Papa.
A sparkly tutu! She loves it! She wore it for the next two weeks almost every day!
A sticker book which she also loved. She keeps it on her bookshelf with her other books, but the stickers didn't last the rest of the day. ;o)
And My Little Pony toys!! She loved them!
More My Little Ponies from Mommy and Daddy.
She really liked them. Couldn't keep still, obviously. :o)
And aNOTHER My Little Pony toy -- a big Fluttershy from Meemaw and Papaw. She keeps this one in her backpack to take with her places.
From Shiloh -- Shiloh embroidered "bff sisters" on some fabric for SarahMae. It was adorable. I think I'm going to frame it and hang it in her room. :o)
Looking at her cards!
Look at that sweetness!
The big present from Mommy and Daddy (being honest, mostly Mommy). I made her (finally!) a rainbow quilt for her bed. She likes it, I think. :o)
Next up, Build-A-Bear! This is the first time that she's actually gone in and made her own. We've just bought them for her the last two years.
I love this picture!
She chose a butterfly. She loved giving it a bath so much that we bought one of the scrubbers so that she can give her a bath at home, too. :o)
These pictures are so funny -- she insisted on carrying her own bags, and with her little skirt and the way she was walking, she looks so cute!
I think Shiloh had a peanut-butter one. It was yummy!
And that's all for SarahMae's third birthday! I'm sorry it took me a month to get it online; I uploaded the pictures almost immediately, but kept forgetting to caption and publish it. Anyway, thank you all for the presents and well wishes on her birthday. I can't believe I have a preschooler now and not a toddler!!
No comments:
Post a Comment