
They had gotten a concoction of all sorts of products, but the nearly-$20 hair conditioner is what they used almost completely up and what you see spread all over the carpet. They got out Shiloh's spray-in detangler, contact solution, hair condition, raspberry body lotion, vanilla body wash, and rick's hair gel. At least their room smelled nice.
So, I was initially, of course, very surprised that, and then I began to look closer:

That's right. They had smothered at least three of their stuffed animals in hair conditioner. It was seriously CAKED on there. I tried to clean it, but had to eventually throw it away.
They had used these little containers, apparently, to mix the different gels/lotions:

And, of course, Shiloh got it all in her hair. I found out later that she had covered her toy curling iron in the hair conditioner and then tried to curl her hair with it.

Needless to say, she got a shower this morning.One of their horses that were also covered in goopy stuff:
And, their closet. All over the carpet in there, too.
This was seriously the biggest mess they've made in a looong time. I was so surprised I wasn't even sure what to say. I think it scared them more that i DIDN'T yell. I just sort of stood there in stunned silence for a long time, and neither one of them even spoke.Note to self: Get up before the kids and hide all of my hair stuff. geez.
here is my post. those kids are insane.
ReplyDelete